iOS Tresorit sync?

Cartilage
Cartilage
Community Member

When, if ever, will the iOS version of 1Password see the ability to sync using Tresorit? Their service is excellent for the security concious consumer (as opposed to Dropbox/iCloud sync).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Tresorit

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

When, if ever, will the iOS version of 1Password see the ability to sync using Tresorit?

@Cartilage: This is a new one to me, but we can certainly consider adding it in a future version. As for the question of 'when, if ever', only time will tell. But I will add your vote for this service to this list of others that have also been requested so we can evaluate adding support going forward.

Now, I'd also like to point out that your 1Password data is end-to-end encrypted, so 1Password simply doesn't depend on the sync service to protect your data. 1Password is secure by design, not by chance. Thanks again for letting us know your preferences! Be sure to let us know if you have additional questions, requests, or feedback. :)

• jyun
    jyun
    Community Member

I agree with Cartilage. I despise Dropbox and after Condoleezza Rice appointment and the fact that they are 100% aligned to the govt why would you put your data there. Please strongly consider the best secure cloud providers that are not part of PRISM. Tresorit, Wuala, and SpiderOak are all offshore and have wonderful privacy laws. Box, DropBox, Google Drive and OneDrive all have major privacy concerns. And look at data.

• jyun
    jyun
    Community Member

I agree with Cartilage. I despise Dropbox and after Condoleezza Rice appointment and the fact that they are 100% aligned to the govt why would you put your data there. Please strongly consider the best secure cloud providers that are not part of PRISM. Tresorit, Wuala, and SpiderOak are all offshore and have wonderful privacy laws. Box, DropBox, Google Drive and OneDrive all have major privacy concerns. And look at data.

This discussion has been closed.