1Password stopped working 7/27/15 when I upgraded to Chrome version 44.0.2403.107 (64-bit) on my Mac

Options
jayslu
jayslu
Community Member

It won't fill in forms.

1Password Version: 5.3.2 (532001)
Extension Version: 4.4.2.90
OS Version: OS X 10.10.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jayslu,

It might be worth quitting Chrome and relaunching it if you haven't already. If that doesn't make a difference could you also try rebooting your Mac too please. If there is an update to Chrome pending then it does stop our extension working as the browser signature isn't right until the update is complete. The reboot of the Mac is because sometimes we see odd behaviour arise that a reboot clears. Obviously if there is still an issue we'll have to look into it closer but the extension should be working as I've just finished testing the latest beta.

Keep us informed as if those don't work we'll want to continue working with you to figure this out :smile:

• gross
    gross
    Community Member
    Options

1Password in Chrome stopped working for me right around that time. I am, however, on Chrome Canary and realize this isn't a supported version, but it could indicate something changing in Chrome and being an issue. There's an update to Canary this morning, so I will install it, reboot completely, possibly re-install the extension and report back.

• jayslu
    jayslu
    Community Member
    Options

Rebooting my Mac fixed the problem. Sorry for the false alarm!

• gross
    gross
    Community Member
    Options

Not mine, but Canary, so unrelated, will open a new thread!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jayslu,

I'm glad to hear that rebooting the Mac fixed the problem! Thanks for letting us know you're back up and running. :)

I hope that 1Password behaves perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any other questions or concerns, we're here for you! :)

@gross,

We'll chat in the other thread you opened. ;)

This discussion has been closed.