How to add items with more than one phone number?

Options
over-specd
over-specd
Community Member

I need to add a number of items that have more than one phone number but when I select the "add new field" option there is no option for adding a phone number.

1Password Version: 5.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 8.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@over-specd: You can always add new sections and new fields if you wish, and then add additional phone numbers there if needed. Depending on the category type, there aren't always phone number fields at all. If you can tell me a little bit more about what type of item you're trying to use and what you're using it for I might be able to give more specific advice. Thanks in advance! :)

• over-specd
    over-specd
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I tried several categories but I'll use membership as an example. I can add a membership and the membership has a phone number field but I need to add a second phone number so I select the add Newfield option but there is no option for phone number in the list of available field types. I tried adding a text field but 1P will not dial a phone number saved in a text field.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @over-specd,

Sorry for the inconvenience here; you're right, Phone is not yet a custom field type option in 1Password for iOS. This is something we have gotten a several requests to add to our app on various platforms. At this point, this feature is being tested in beta versions of 1Password for Mac, and we have an open request in our issue tracker to add it in 1Password for iOS as well. I have added your feedback to the open iOS issue. Thanks for letting us know this is a feature you would like to use!

ref: OPI-2735
    ref: OPM-3101

This discussion has been closed.