I can not enable iCloud

Options
Karna
Karna
Community Member

after reseting iCloud Data, 1password is asking again and again to enable iCloud BUT iCloud is already enable in the Mac (10.10.3) so i can not sync! The iPhone is iOS 8.4. And in the Mac the iCloud drive is enable and when clicking here come a new window where you can see 1Password mini enable. BUT NOT POSSIBLE TO SYNC THE MAC WITH ICLOUD.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:icloud-enable-in-system-preferences, kb:icloud-faq, kb:icloud-troubleshooting, kb:icloud-enable-in-system-preferences, kb:icloud-remove-data

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@karna: Are you receiving some kind of error message when you try to enable iCloud Sync in 1Password for Mac? Please try the tips in this guide, as it will help narrow down the problem:

Troubleshooting iCloud sync issues

Please let me know how it turns out, and any details you can give if you're still having trouble. The more information, the better! Thanks in advance! :)

• Karna
    Karna
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

after clicking couple of times 'Enable iCloud' in 1password preferences, the app crash. See report. iCloud is already enable and working in the Mac and 1password try and try to enable something that is already enable.I already switched on and off iCloud in the Mac.Same problem.Now Mac OS is 10.10.4
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8uJv5hWHOJXXzJMNFBDdXJlSWM

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Karna,

I would like you to create the following Diagnostic Report please. This guide will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

• Karna
    Karna
    Community Member
    Options

support ID is [#CFG-79649-494]

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Karna,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've updated the email thread with the necessary details from this forum discussion so that it is easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: CFG-79649-494

• Karna
    Karna
    Community Member
    Options

after clicking couple of times 'Enable iCloud' in 1password preferences, the app crash. iCloud is already enable and working in the Mac and 1password try and try to enable something that is already enabled.I already switched on and off iCloud in the Mac.Same problem.Now Mac OS is 10.10.4

How to saved a report from '1Password5Troubleshooting'? The report will come when the application 1password crush. Any way the problem is very simple. I describe above.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Karna,

I apologize for the confusion here. You've been speaking to our team in two different 'places': we began our chat here in the forums, but your Diagnostics Report was sent in to our email queue, as it is a private document that shouldn't be posted in public. When you sent the report in via email, you didn't include any details about the issue, which is why you received the response asking for more information.

Since then, I've updated the email thread with the details from our forum chat (they're not automatically linked, as we use different software to manage each) so our team should have the information they need now to get to the bottom of this issue.

You should receive an email reply soon with some more information.

This discussion has been closed.