Can't Download My Previous Purchase

thebrandonian
thebrandonian
Community Member

I downloaded 1Password for my Mac, albeit on a very old Macbook and the app is still installed. However, when I go to the app store to download it on my new Mac, it will not let me download it from the cloud. It prompts me to purchase it again. What do I do? I am at a loss here.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @thebrandonian,

There are two ways to purchase 1Password for Mac. You may have purchased it from Apple's Mac App Store, at which point you should see it in the Purchases tab of the App Store application on your Mac. You may have also purchased it directly from our AgileBits Store. If you did then you would want to download it from our AgileBits Download page and reapply the licence file we emailed you about. If you no longer have that email you can request it again by visiting out AgileBits Support page and using the I've lost my license... form at the bottom of the page.

The two stores are very different and there isn't a way to transfer a purchase from one store to the other. Could this be the source of your confusion? Please let us know if that helps or not :smile:

This discussion has been closed.