I need to locate my license info

Options

i keep entering the email address i used when i purchased the app on my iPhone. But i do not receive any email from agilebits with the license info. This to be able to use 1password with my google chrome.
Help is much appreciated. How can i back track something like that?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

The iPhone purchase does not entitle you to use Password on Windows. This is a separate purchase from https://agilebits.com/store

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lander0sm: Indeed, 1Password is sold on a per-platform basis, so 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase from the iOS version. In fact, Windows apps cannot be sold in the iOS App Store, and won't run on a PC anyway. Also, this allows people to purchase only the versions they'll actually use (for instance, if you don't have a Mac you'll have no use for that version). And in the end if you purchase through Apple, we won't have a record of that, since it is their store. There isn't a way to bundle apps between stores.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @lander0sm,

We do provide a discount for existing customers. If you want that on your Windows license, please email us your proof of purchase of the iOS app to support+license@agilebits.com and we'll give you the discount.

• lander0sm
    lander0sm
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty thanks for the clarity in your answer, how can I install this on my Mac book then? If I purchased this app... Will it be also separate from my iphone? Even though most things sync through the icloud. I have it on my Google chrome as an icon and when I type my usual master password it opens up. I am just sort of confuse if its separate or the same app. Its kind of confusing how the purchase is for different platforms.
    @MikeT How can obtain the proof of my purchase of the iOS app? I just checked my itunes purchase history and it does not appear. I recently purchase their $9.99 pro-features that would indicate that I have the Ipassword if I am able to purchase that and make a use of it, is that correct?

• @lander0sm - Can you clarify - do you want this for your Windows PC or Mac or both? If you see a 1Password icon in your Chrome browser it sounds like you may already have 1Password installed - is this on Mac or Windows PC ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lander0sm: In case you missed the notification, I did send you a private message after my initial post. Be sure to check it and reply if you have any questions. :)

• lander0sm
    lander0sm
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty thanks for the info! much appreciated and received your msg.

• MikeT
    Options

On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.