1Password fills "I'm new to Keurig" section on https://www.keurig.com/login

Options
mercuryrsng
mercuryrsng
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

On https://www.keurig.com/login, there are 2 sections. One to log in and one to create an account. When I use the keyboard shortcut, it always auto-fills in to the "create an account" section. I even deleted the login and created a new one. How can I make sure that it auto-fills in to the log in section?

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: OS X 10.10.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:keurig

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mercuryrsng,

Did you create your Login item from inside the main 1Password window by any chance? I suspect you did and this approach is what I, for lack of a better description, call a basic Login item. I call it that because it has no concept of the page that it needs to work on and so it has to resort to guessing. Unfortunately, the page you need it to fill has two sets of username and password fields. 1Password took a guess but didn't make the right one.

There is a solution though, if you create the Login item by following our How to manually save a Login guide you should find the same as I have, which is 1Password will fill the correct fields. Let us know if you have any problems of course but I'm confident you will be reporting success :smile:

• mercuryrsng
    mercuryrsng
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, this is what I did and it didn't work.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mercuryrsng,

If you look in the web form details section of your Keurig Login item you should see multiple entries. I have the key icon and silhouette of a person connected to the two entries titled j_username and j_password, is this what you have? What those icons denote is that those two fields are the ones associated with your username and password which is what we want. It might be worth mentioning that if you alter the web form details section, say be deleting a part of it, that the correct filling behaviour wouldn't be used. When I tested I did so just by following the guide to create the Login item, reload the page to clear the fields and then fill.

• mercuryrsng
    mercuryrsng
    Community Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I actually forgot about this post, had another problem with the site, came to search the forums for similar problems, and then found my original unanswered series of posts!

Anyways, to get back to it. Yes, when I look at the web form details, I do see those two fields. I did everything you said and I am still having the exact same issue.

What's worse is you cannot paste into their password field so I have to manually type in my password information each time.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @mercuryrsng,

So I took another look at the site and started from scratch, again using the How to manually save a Login guide. For this screenshot I turned off hide passwords just to help.

This Login item will without fail, fill in the I have an account section in Safari (my preferred browser). To see if we can figure out what is happening I'm also going to the items JSON below. If you copy the entire block of text into OS X's clipboard you will find a new option becomes available in 1Password's File menu and the option is called New Item from Clipboard

{"sectionName":"K","details":{"backupKeys":["atnaVH91A9+qgbD5tPSYSj5copFxRQ5XBz01uA9VKsCLiIWyV6nwlziVkH2dFX4dAEwdyD+QM6L3YsFiK+4Ihg=="],"htmlForm":{"htmlMethod":"LB1"},"fields":[{"value":"","id":"searchInput;opid=__1","name":"text","type":"T"},{"value":"someone@example.com","id":"email-existing;opid=__2","name":"j_username","type":"E","designation":"username"},{"value":"peekaboo","id":"pass-new;opid=__3","name":"j_password","type":"P","designation":"password"},{"value":"","id":"register.firstName;opid=__5","name":"firstName","type":"T"},{"value":"","id":"register.lastName;opid=__6","name":"lastName","type":"T"},{"value":"","id":"register.email;opid=__7","name":"email","type":"E"},{"value":"","id":"password;opid=__8","name":"pwd","type":"P"},{"value":"","id":"register.checkPwd;opid=__9","name":"checkPwd","type":"P"},{"value":"✓","id":"emailOptIn;opid=__10","name":"emailOptIn","type":"C"},{"value":"","id":"emailSignup;opid=__14","name":"","type":"E"},{"value":"http:\/\/www.keurig.com\/","id":"country-select;opid=__15","name":"","type":"S"}]},"uuid":"C1DEF8C52AC44037A3A8F2A85BACFF13","updatedAt":1445871758,"createdAt":1445871559,"categoryUUID":"001","overview":{"ps":1,"title":"Keurig","url":"https:\/\/www.keurig.com\/login","autosubmit":"never","ainfo":"someone@example.com"},"URLs":[{"overview":{"label":"website","url":"https:\/\/www.keurig.com\/login"}}]}

So I'm interested in what happens for you if you add this item into your vault. This is the exact item that correctly fills for me but it's also what 1Password should have created if you've created one from within your browser. Hopefully we can figure out what is happening using it as a comparison.

• mercuryrsng
    mercuryrsng
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there...I removed my login and added yours the way that you told me. I am including a screenshot so that you can see exactly what I am seeing and what exactly is happening. It still fills incorrectly for me. I have the latest version of 1Password (5.4) installed and I am using Safari on OS X El Capitan.

The login url that I am using is: https://www.keurig.com/login

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @mercuryrsng,

This is getting really puzzling now. I would like you to create a Diagnostic Report please, this guide will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com and in the subject can your mark it FAO: LittleBobbyTables so that whoever comes across it first knows it grab me.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will allow me to know you've sent it and also find it straight away.

This is baffling, the Login should be behaving identically for both of us and yet as your image shows it still isn't.

• mercuryrsng
    mercuryrsng
    Community Member
    Options

Done. Support ID: #GNS-26188-369]

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @mercuryrsng,

We'll continue the conversation via email now. Thank you for posting the ticket ID as it does make it a lot easier to locate the email :smile:

ref: GNS-26188-369

This discussion has been closed.