Private and public 1password vaults

Options

Hello,
I have a shared 1password account at work for my employees and me that links to a shared work Dropbox folder (Windows). Ideally, I would like to add a second vault on my work computer that links to my personal 1password and Dropbox accounts at home (Mac). Is this possible?
Thanks in advance,
Jake

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @jaweiss - If you have the same Dropbox account on this work computer as on your home Mac, you can add a second 1Password vault, set up the Dropbox sync and this will sync with both this work PC and your Mac. If you are using a different Dropbox account on this work PC to your home Mac, you can create a secondary vault and share it with your personal Dropbox account.

• jaweiss
    jaweiss
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Laura, they are different Dropbox accounts. If I were to create a secondary vault and share it with my personal Dropbox account, would I have to download a second Dropbox folder (personal Dropbox) onto my computer? Is it possible to have two Dropbox accounts on the same computer?

• @jaweiss - You can only use one Dropbox account on your computer. In 1Password for Windows each vault is a unique vault with its own unique master password so you could use your current Dropbox account and share it with your personal Dropbox account. People at work would be able to see this vault if it is a shared Dropbox account but they will not have access without the master password.

This discussion has been closed.