1Password 4 for Windows

Options
4midori
4midori
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi Folks,

I would have emailed this directly, but I don't see a link. I'm disappointed in my upgrade to v4 of 1password for Windows. A number of features in the browser extension are clumsy or missing. For example, it doesn't appear I can edit a login right from the browser. And overall, it's harder to use. v3 gave me a more clear UI for accessing the various features from the browser extension. Now I have to right click (only knew this by guessing) to access some features.

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• LauraR
    edited August 2015
    Options

@4midori - I'm sorry that you are disappointed in the new version of 1Password for Window, however there are many new features that I am sure you will enjoy. We released 1Password 4 for Windows last year and have continued to improve it. You can read all the blog posts about the new features here.

I noticed that you purchased 1Password 1 for Windows in late 2012 so I have issued a partial refund to you for your recent purchase to cover the new version of 1Password 4 for Windows.

• 4midori
    4midori
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Laura. Please ask your dev team to look at the UIs of v3 and v4, and see what could be tweaked in an update. For example, better indication that right clicking a login will bring up the details, and left clicking will copy a line. Also, the ability to delete a login right from the browser extension.

• @4midori- I will definitely pass on your comments. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.