Cannot clear custom icons via contextual menu > Delete icon [Fixed in 4.6.0.585]

Options
skyrkou
skyrkou
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello,
I used some icons but I cannot revert back to blanks even if I choose to download rich icons. For example in a credit card entry I choose a custom one but now I want the default one (blank, just the card icon) and I don't know how to get it back.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.583
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win 7
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@skyrkou: Sure! Just select whichever items you wish (Control-click), right-click, and then click Delete Icon. I hope this helps! :)

• skyrkou
    skyrkou
    Community Member
    Options

Thank for this info. This feature seems to work only in few login item (don't know if it is caching issue). I didn't manage to delete credit card item type. Is there any log that I could send you to help you more?

Thank you,
    sofia

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@skyrkou: Hmm. Perhaps I am not understanding what you are trying to do exactly.

Only if an item has an icon set for it — either by using File > Download Rich Icons, or adding one manually by right-clicking and choosing Select Icon... — can it then be removed by right-clicking and selecting Delete Icon... Default icons cannot be removed.

I didn't manage to delete credit card item type.

Can you explain what you mean by this? Custom/Rich Icons will only be added if you do so manually, so unless you added the icon yourself you won't be able to remove one from a Credit Card item. Let me know if that makes sense in your context, and if it doesn't please let me know what you're referring to — perhaps a screenshot would help! :)

• skyrkou
    skyrkou
    Community Member
    Options

i am trying to delete an icon in a credit card with no luck

• MikeT
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi @skyrkou,

I can reproduce the issue, it is not deleting it at all. I'll file a bug report and we'll get this fixed for you.

ref: OPW-486

• skyrkou
    skyrkou
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your excellent support

Great software by great people !

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for saying so! We certainly aren't perfect, but we do our best to do right by you and the rest of our awesome customers. We couldn't do it without you. :)

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@skyrkou Fixed in version 4.6.0.585. Thanks!

• skyrkou
    skyrkou
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you!

• You're welcome! (@svondutch is a miracle worker.)

This discussion has been closed.