i won't buy anything from a company that does not have human support[We are humans providing support

Options
robertm1936
robertm1936
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

i don't even know which product(s) i want or need and i can't get a person to explain it to me. i hope a member of the "TEAM" reads this and responds with either a contact number or asks for my phone number so they can call me..or i won't deal with them.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:i need to speak to a human. i hve questions about which prohrams/bundle to buy and what each of them does

Comments

• LauraR
    edited August 2015
    Options

@robertm1936 - We use our discussion forums as our first line of customer communication for a few reasons:

• They enable us to communicate with multiple customers at once, which can help us troubleshoot issues more quickly and notify people when bugs are fixed.
    • They enable customers to search for answers. Often, your question can be answered before you've even taken the time to write it out!
    • They enable you to get support more quickly. Our forums are active seven days a week, monitored by the AgileBits support team, expert 1Password users, and even 1Password developers.

I'm sorry you are not understanding which 1Password product is best for you and we can certainly help you further with this. I will email you directly.

ref: HHM-38251-954

This discussion has been closed.