There is no "Add to Apple Watch" on my iPhone 1Password app

Options
organrambo
organrambo
Community Member
edited August 2015 in Apple Watch

I purchased the PRO version, and my iPhone app says so. However, even though I have 1Password installed on my watch I am unable to add any items to my watch. The option to "Add to Apple Watch" doesn't exist in my iPhone app. I don't know what to do to fix this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @organrambo!

The Add to Apple Watch item should be at the bottom of any Login, Credit Card, Secure Note, or Password item.

Another thing to check in the app is Settings > Apple Watch and make sure Enable Apple Watch is on.

If that is not toggled on, you won't see the Add to Apple Watch item on those four category types.

• organrambo
    organrambo
    Community Member
    Options

Like I said it doesn't appear there. That's why I made the post. Apple watch is enabled and I can even enter the passcode on the watch but since the Add to Apple Watch line isn't there there's nothing to view on the watch.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@organrambo: Just to be sure we're on the same page, you'll only have the Add to Apple Watch option on supported items: namely Logins, Credit Cards, Passwords, or Secure Notes.

If you're still having trouble, are you running prerelease versions of iOS and/or watchOS? I know we've had reports that some things are broken there, and that in some cases reinstalling the app will allow it to work again. Please let me know. Thanks in advance! :)

• organrambo
    organrambo
    Community Member
    Options

That explains it. Thanks

• @organrambo - On behalf of @brenty, you are very welcome - I'm so glad that explained it.

This discussion has been closed.