How much leeway for customising the forums does Agilebits have?

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

I visited the Evernote Discussion Forums. I quite like it when browsing from my iPhone. More so than the current Agilebits Discussion Forums.

Here's the link:
https://discussion.evernote.com/

Unfortunately, viewing on desktop gives a different look compared to iPhone viewing so you would have to visit the site on iPhone to know what I'm trying to convey.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

I know this is not an answer to your question. I don't know what latitude there might be with the presentation of the AgileBits forum on iPhones.

But I thought I would comment, in case you didn't know, that you can request the desktop version on your iPhone by tapping in the address field, then pulling down the resulting screen, and selecting the option to request the desktop version. I don't know how useful that option might be to you, but I just wanted to bring to your attention, and the attention of other readers who also don't much care for the mobile version of the pages.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Hi @hawkmoth, I only noticed the Full Site option when I clicked the Hamburger Menu after login. It wasn't visible before login.

Thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wkleem ,

We are in the midst of a forum redesign, and I know that the mobile design is still being finalized. Because we are using hosted forums, there are some things that we won't have complete control over, but I'll pass along the Evernote forums as an example of something we could try to strive for. :)

This discussion has been closed.