Some of Agilebits Blog Posts in PDFs?

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

Hi

Would it make sense for the Agilebits Blog posts to be available in PDfs. I was thinking about the Towards Better Master Passwords article. There are probably others that I can't think of yet. I would like to save them for off line use.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You could print them from the web site to pdfs by choosing that option when the print dialog opens, instead of sending the page to the printer. At least that's an option for OS X.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem ,

I hope that Hawkmoth's suggestion has been helpful! It's so great to know that you find the content on the blog so valuable. We've been working to ensure that the most informative blog posts are linked into our Knowledgebase as well, so that they're easier to find when you need them, but having a PDF copy around just in case sounds like a great idea. :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, as is the case nowadays, I find that the articles worth reading are difficult to comprehend from a small screen but the iPhone or another phone is what I have with me most of the time.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed! Even with an iPhone 6 I often want a bigger screen...but I'm not willing to upgrade my pants, er...iPhone to a 6 Plus just yet. :lol:

I mostly use the Pocket app/website to make things more readable and save articles for reading later, but Print to PDF is an awesome OS X feature — especially for archival purposes! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty, Not to mention the iPhone 6+ Bendgate! I looked at Pocket but it there is no native App for the Windows Phone presently.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I looked at Pocket but it there is no native App for the Windows Phone presently.

D'oh!

Not to mention the iPhone 6+ Bendgate!

I'm pretty sure this was blown out of proportion. I try not to sit on my expensive electronics, but then there's always Otterbox! :lol:

This discussion has been closed.