Recover lost data/files & 1Password application (from AgileBits). Mac HD erased & reinstalled?

Options
D_P_T
D_P_T
Community Member

Having probs. with Mac hard drive. 2nd erase & reinstall: 1.) '15, March 2.) approx. 1 week ago. Don't recall this prob. in March. My memory may not be as good as it use to be. Believe I'd remember this disaster!

If I may, a quote from a previous message to you, last December:
"I'm a senior (ancient) citizen endeavoring to learn & keep up with the Digital Age. Cell Phones, IT, & computers are all late-in-life learning processes for me. My typing (texting) skills are atrociously slow; though fast compared to my composition skills. Don't feel comfortable putting my ph. # in this missive -but it is urgent!"

"I seriously need to speak directly with someone right a way. On the phone. Please. Considering the people which recommended 1Password to me and the probity of the issues -Account Access & Security- I would be offended if you, Agile Bits, did not have telephone support for an emergency like this."

Don't know how to use 1Password on my iOS phone, yet. Plus; it frequently takes 2 pair of glasses for me to see the screen. The iOS app, from the Apple's App store, has been kept in sync, via Wi-Fi, with the OS X app from you, AgileBits. As I didn't get the OS X app from Apple Apps it was not reinstalled. I can't be without access to to my accounts. It's been a week. I can't afford this problem; it's has me scared and is driving me Crazy!

Can't believe I have to spend another $50! I have to purchase 1Password from Apple to prevent this from happening again?

Please, AgileBits, contact me as soon as possible! I have located an 31 or 32 alpha/numeric text which I labeled "1Password Lic".

Thanks,
D_P_T

1Password Version: Up to date (5.1?)
Extension Version: 4?
OS Version: OS X 10.10.4
Sync Type: iOS, Wi-Fi - OS X Ethernet to Moden
Referrer: forum-search:How to recover my 1Password application, believe purchased from AgileBits, and recover data/files lost during Mac HD erase & reinstall?

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi @D_P_T,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with 1Password! And thanks for taking the time to write us about it. You didn't include much detail about the problem(s) you're encountering, so I'm not quite sure how to address it, but I've just sent you an email to discuss the issue in more depth. Please keep an eye out for an email from AgileBits Support at your iCloud.com email address.

In the meantime, you do not need to spend another $50, as you mentioned. I can confirm that you have a valid license for 1Password 5 for Mac. We'll be happy to help you get 1Password working properly, and we can continue the conversation via email. Hang in there, we are committed to helping you! :)

ref: 707440
    ref: YQL-65852-379

This discussion has been closed.