I have v. 3.9.20 where do i go 2 have it work in FF 4.0.0.2?

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 3 extension is missing in Firefox 40.

Comments

• LifeIncome
    LifeIncome
    Community Member

No login button in upper right hand corner.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I have v. 3.9.20 where do i go 2 have it work in FF 4.0.0.2?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @LifeIncome,

Sorry, I made a mistake and incorrectly merged your thread with another elsewhere. The mistake wasn't the merge itself but I momentarily forgot some Windows users still use the old extension.

If you're a 1Password 4 for Windows user you can simply uninstall the old and now broken extension and then install the current one. You can do this by entering 1Password's preferences and switching to the Browsers tab. In there will be a button titled Install Firefox Extension that will take you to the correct URL.

If you're a 1Password 1 for Windows user then there are still some other options available which are detailed in 1Password 3 extension missing in Firefox 40 or later. The 1Password 3 extension has not been in active development since the end of 2013 so the changes in Firefox 40 mean it will no longer work. The link will explain more as well as list the options available.

If you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to ask.

• LifeIncome
    LifeIncome
    Community Member

ok..........thx........close thread.

• On behalf of littlebobbytables, you're welcome. If there's anything else we can help you with, let us know.

This discussion has been closed.