Switch from AgileBits Store to Mac App Store to sync with iCloud

Options
khad
khad
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: iCloud Sync not available.

Comments

• Sv3nska
    Sv3nska
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Agile Bits Team !

I just purchased license from your website. But I wanted to use it with iCloud so Apple version. I'm sorry I wasn't aware of that difference. Is there a way/manipulation to do to have Apple version without paying two times the same license ?

Thank you very much for your help,

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Sv3nska,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Since your purchase was within the past 30 days, I've simply refunded your purchase from our AgileBits Store. You should see the funds in your account within the next few days. Then you can just purchase 1Password for Mac on the Mac App Store in order to use iCloud sync if you prefer it to Dropbox. :)

For what it's worth, syncing with Dropbox is an excellent choice. It's how I have always synced my 1Password data and still do. Your 1Password data is end-to-end encrypted, so with regard to security there is not a difference between syncing 1Password data with Dropbox or iCloud. 1Password simply doesn't depend on the security of either to protect your data. 1Password provides its own protection.

Dropbox also has the advantage that it can be used to share vaults with friends, family, and co-workers. It is not possible to share anything between iCloud accounts.

The 1Password for Mac User Guide can get you started if you wanted to sync with Dropbox (which works in all versions of 1Password for Mac):

1Password for Mac: Sync with Dropbox

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help.

Cheers!

• Sv3nska
    Sv3nska
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much Khad for your nice and fast answer. I wait for your refund. Thank you so much again !

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's my pleasure to help! Don't hesitate to get back in touch if there is ever anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards.

• Sv3nska
    Sv3nska
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Khad,
    I bought 2-times One Password app, on website and on iTunes (see above) and never got a refund for the first one.
    May you help me on that subject ?

Thank you very much in advance. Best,

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hi @Sv3nska,

Our records show that a refund was processed on the 20th. Given it should have gone through we'll likely need to discuss this with you in a bit more detail and the forums are not an appropriate location for this. We'll be contacting you shortly via email.

This discussion has been closed.