sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni

Comments

• yankeeinlondon
    yankeeinlondon
    Community Member
    Options

I am having a similar problem ... I have 1Password on an iMac, MBP, iPad, and iPhone and they all were purchased from the App Store and working fine until recently. I have more recently realised that updates I was making to my iMac were not making it to my other devices. There were no errors and each of my devices reported that they were updating in near-real time.

I thought I'd try and correct this by configuring the iMac to not sync anymore and then turn it back to icloud syncing. Having done this there is now a dialog box which says "Loading iCloud information..." but it never completes and I therefore never get the chance to press the "Start Syncing" button.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@yankeeinlondon please tell us:

I assume you've already checked this knowledge base article:

Troubleshooting iCloud sync issues

(I did link to it in a previous post in this thread but have included a reference to it here for convenience.)

Stephen

• yankeeinlondon
    yankeeinlondon
    Community Member
    Options

Latest versions from the app store.

• yankeeinlondon
    yankeeinlondon
    Community Member
    Options

I tried to uninstall 1password from my iMac but wasn't able to get all of it removed. I then switched all devices over to Dropbox syncing and that works largely. However, my iMac is now screwed in that it can't take backups and complains about it quite persistently. I think the best thing would be to fully uninstall it and then re-install. I'll do a search now for that topic but if anyone has a quick answer to this I'd be very appreciative.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi @yankeeinlondon,

I've just responded to another thread that you created: Can't uninstall 1Password 5.x. I think it would be best if we concentrated everything in one place given I believe this is related. If you could reply to the other thread we'll converse there, and now close this thread. :)

This discussion has been closed.