Can't make syncd logins work on ios but they work on mac

Options
Chardon
Chardon
Community Member

I have problems with getting the correct logins on my mac but no luck on ios. Google will open on the mac but I cannot get it to work on my phone or ipad

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: 10.10.2
Sync Type: wi-fi
Referrer: forum-search:Can't make syncd logins work on ios but they work on mac

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You say:

I have problems with getting the correct logins on my mac but no luck on ios

but also:

Google will open on the mac but I cannot get it to work on my phone or ipad

I'm unclear from that whether you have a sync problem (i.e., items appearing on one device but not the other) or a problem with items which are on both devices working only on one device and not the other. It seems from your search, that led you here, that the latter is the problem. In other words, you have all your items on both devices but they don't work on your iOS devices. Is that correct?

If you'd confirm the position someone will be able to help.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015
    Options

@Chardon: Indeed. Unfortunately without some basic clarification it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS and 1Password versions you're usingon all devices, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you having trouble with specific sites, or on a particular device? If so, be sure to include that information, and the URL as well. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.