Certain logins not showing up in Windows that I see on iOS [Reinstall Resolved Issue]

Options
russbrink
russbrink
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I see certain logins or secure notes on my iPhone 6 device that I am not seeing on Windows 1Password version. I use Dropbox to sync. I tried logging into 1Password Anywhere via my browser in Dropbox and while I can see the missing logins and secure notes, when I click on them in the browser I get a message that says "The data file for this entry could not be loaded." Any ideas on how to fix this so I can access my logins and notes in both my iPhone and Windows versions of 1Password?
Thanks!
Russ

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585 (windows)
Extension Version: 4.4.2.90
OS Version: Windows 7 Enterprise
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @russbrink - I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• russbrink
    russbrink
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks LauraR for the quick reply. On a whim, I uninstalled then re-installed the Windows version. Dropbox sync was working fine and voila! I can now see those records that were giving me the error before. I'm happy to run the diagnostics test if you'd like. Let me know.

• @russbrink - if everything is working OK now, no need for diagnostics. Thanks for letting us know that you were able to resolve this.

This discussion has been closed.