Google Drive has exclamation point. When clicked it says Error - click here to sign in again.

Options
gayemacy
gayemacy
Community Member

I've updated Google Drive. I've downloaded it again. The menu bar where 1Password mini and dropbox reside has the Google drive icon, but concerned about the exclamation point and error message.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Google Drive has exclamation point. When clicked it says Error - click here to sign in again.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gayemacy,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble and I'd be happy to help you get things sorted out, but I'm not quite sure I understand where things are getting tangled up. You mention seeing an error message and an exclamation badge in Google Drive, but your version information indicates that you're syncing your 1Password data with iCloud.

Is this a problem with Google Drive itself? Or with how 1Password and Google Drive are interacting?

• gayemacy
    gayemacy
    Community Member
    Options

I am so confused. I can open Google Drive on the internet. But the icon in the menu bar has an exclamation point and when I click the icon, it says error- please click to sign in here. I tried that, and I get the Google sign in page, but I'm already signed in to Google. I tried pasting my Google password anyway (at the Google Drive Google sign-in page) and it says I already have an account.
    Is Google not connected to the (is an app?) Google Drive and also, Messages? I thought one sign in opens all these....

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gayemacy,

Sorry to hear of the trouble you're encountering with Google Drive. I'm not sure if there is much we can do to help you with that here in the 1Password forum, though. We are certainly experts on 1Password, but Google Drive troubles may be better solved in the Google Drive help forum, or perhaps the Google Drive Help Center. We wish you luck there!

If I've misunderstood and your question actually is about a function of 1Password, please let us know what problem you may be having with 1Password and we'll be glad to help. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.