All my passwords and usernames have disappeared. URLs are still there.

Just what the title says. I had almost 1000 logins. Now I have a little over 700 and all the usernames and passwords have vanished. Sort of a problem.

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:missing-icons, kb-search:usernames passwords gone

Comments

• That's not good, @musgrove. We're going to do everything we can to help you get your data back.

Let's start with creating a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we will take a very close look at it and determine the way forward.

Any other information about your setup that you can give us will be most helpful. For example whether you're syncing your 1Password vault with other devices and specifics about those devices.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.