with green shield.ca, 1password automatically in past logged me on, but now when i press open and fi

Options

with green shield.ca, 1password automatically in past logged me on, but now when i press open and fill, notice fill my password leaves user name blank until after site tries to log me on , THEN it fills username, then when i try to use 1password on browser green shield still says user name is incorrect. Manually if i insert user name and password, i can log in.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 5.3.2
OS Version: 10.10.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:with green shield.ca, 1password automatically in past logged me on, but now when i press open and fi when i press open and fill, i notice 1password fill my password leaves user name blank until after site tries to log me on , THEN it fills my username, then when i use 1password lock on browser green …

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @furliz41,

It's hard to say at the moment so in general, the first thing we suggest trying is to create a new How to manually save a Login and see if that improves matters at all. If it doesn't could you supply the URL please and we'll take a look to see if we can replicate and understand the issue.

This discussion has been closed.