Feature Request: New Password Category

wls
wls
Community Member

Know how 1Password has special icon categories for things like Server and Databases? There's one that's missing -- Vaults.

I'd like to have an icon where I can store passphrases for 1Password vaults, OneSafe vaults, PGP password keychains, etc. When going to another machine, secondary vaults don't follow you around it'd be handy to record shared vault passwords somewhere.

Since I'm on a roll for wishlist items, I'd like to see an icon for encrypted volumes whether physical or virtual media, for things like TrueCrypt and other encrypted volumes.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:diagnostics

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wls,

We have a feature request for user customisable categories so I'll add your request there, that way you could create whatever types you wanted :smile:

What I do for all items like those is actually use the Password category - anything where it's just the password and a title. Some people use Secure Notes but for me the existing Password category seemed like a natural fit. I don't know if that will work as a temporary measure for you or not but I thought it was worth mentioning.

ref: OPM-1643

This discussion has been closed.