I paid for 1password in july of 2015 and now it is asking for payment again?

dianlrobbins
dianlrobbins
Community Member

I was on a trial basis for 1password starting in May,2015. In July of 2015 the trial ended and I purchased 1Password for $49.99. Now Aug. 28,2015 It is asking me to purchase it again. Could you possibly check and see if that payment went thru'? According to my bank account
it has. Your time in this matter is greatly appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:How often do I have to purchade 1password. I paid 49.99 back in july of 2015?

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

Licences do have to be applied, not just purchased, and many people don't realise this.

You would have got an email confirming your purchase with a clickable link. Click that link and 1PW becomes licenced.

If you can't find the email, you can have it sent again by going to https://agilebits.com/support

Of course there may be some other issue, but this is the first thing to look at.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @dianlrobbins,

I can see a purchase for a 1Password 4 for Windows licence that fits with your timeline but you've posted in the Mac forum and I'm wondering if you either mistakingly purchased a Windows licence or if you weren't aware that our licences are per platform. A single licence for Windows for example would cover you and up to five other family members in the same household for as many Windows machines as you have but the licence doesn't include OS X which is a separate platform. Do you run both Macs and Window machines and need to use 1Password on both? We'll help you resolve this once we know a bit better :smile:

This discussion has been closed.