AutoFill duesn`t work in Chrome on all sites

Options
Spn13
Spn13
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

At the last time AutoFill stopped work in Chrome. I tried reinstall 1Password, reinstall Chrome Extensions, restart helper, but no result.

1Password for Windows 4.6.0.585
Extensions for Chrome 4.4.4.1
Windows 7 x64

When I push Ctrl+\, I see popup window without any logins, When I push Extensions button in toolbar, the logins is it, but autofill doesn't work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Spn13,

That sounds like the connection between the 1Password extension and 1Password Helper is being filtered.

Can you tell us what kind of security programs like firewall, antivirus, VPN, proxy or so on you're using?

It would help us quicker if you could email us your 1Password diagnostic report after trying to reproduce this issue in Chrome. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• Spn13
    Spn13
    Community Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi,
    I use Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.2.2.10535 (mr1). I can't change any its settings, because all setting blocked by corporate politics.

Also, In IE 11 Autofill working fine.

Report send (MNU-73483-554)

• Hi @Spn13,

I found the email and I will reply there soon.

This discussion has been closed.