Cannot get pin to display on apple watch

Options
rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member

I entered the piñ into my credit card category, but the apple watch only displays the cvs code. I then entered the pin into my logon record for the same card, but only the password is displayed. How can I get apple watch to display my password and pin?

1Password Version: 5.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 8.4.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• @rlgleason51 The PIN field is only supported on the Credit Card item in 1Password 5.5. If it is still not showing up, try removing that item from Apple Watch then re-adding it using the button at the bottom of the item. That should force the item to re-encode for the Apple Watch app.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Still does not. Apple watch displays the foolowing: Card number, exp date, cvs number. My credit record has the following, in order:

Holder's name, card type, number, pin, cvs, exp date.

Does not show password as I did enter in this record, should I? If so, why have login record?

• All those fields should definitely be showing for credit card, @rlgleason51. Can you make sure the iOS app is version 5.5. It is listed in text on the Settings Screen, by the recommend button.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Version 5.5 confirmed

• @rlgleason51 Alright, what if you make a brand new credit card item, enter in the info (I know that is a bit cumbersome), and add it to the watch. I'd like to rule out whether the problem is with the existing item or with any item.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

I also have a problem with a secure note I have for a luggage lock combination.

Record contains: combination, type, serial #, and make. Also has two atachments.

Watch displays note title and nothing else.

• @rlgleason51 The watch app can't support custom fields right now in any item type. So if that secure note's info is in custom fields, they won't display. We can only see the default note field.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Ok. That explains the note, but not the credit card pin issue.

• @rlgleason51 Did you try creating a brand new credit card item, as I had suggested?

@rlgleason51 Alright, what if you make a brand new credit card item, enter in the info (I know that is a bit cumbersome), and add it to the watch. I'd like to rule out whether the problem is with the existing item or with any item.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, I some how missed it. Just tried it as was successful. Thanks. Also got my secure note to show on then watch by copying the combination in the notes field. Can't wait for secure notes custom fields to be avail on the watch.

Thanks again as I had success all around.

• Great to hear @rlgleason51! Glad I could help sort that out.

This discussion has been closed.