No sync between Mac and iPhone over iCloud!

Options
anshayea
anshayea
Community Member

Hi,

iCloud sync between my Mac (10.10.5) and iPhone (8.4.1) was working fine until a while ago when I could not receive any updates I do on Mac to my iPhone and vice versa, I tried deleting 1Password on my iPhone any reinstall it again, but noting changed.

Comments

• Hi @anshayea,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this concern. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please let me know what error message, if any, you are getting, and which versions of 1Password you have installed on each device? In the case of 1Password for Mac, was that purchased from our web store or the Apple Mac App Store?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Ben

• anshayea
    anshayea
    Community Member
    Options

There is not any error message, when I add something in my Mac I cannot see it in my iPhone.
    I am using 1Password 5.3 (Mac) downloaded form App Store, and 5.5 for iPhone.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@anshayea: Thanks! It's important to make sure that sync is set up on each device, and also that you're logged into the same Apple ID on each, as data cannot be shared between iCloud accounts. Ultimately though, AgileBits doesn't have any influence over iCloud, so you may need to contact Apple for assistance. That's why reinstalling 1Password won't help; iCloud is completely separate from it. However, please follow the steps in this guide, as it will help narrow down the problem:

Troubleshooting iCloud sync issues

Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• anshayea
    anshayea
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I deleted the app form my iPhone and Mac also I deleted every thing from iCloud, but when I installed the app again I could not sync the Mac app to iCloud!!

• Thanks, @anshayea. Could you please send us a diagnostic report from your Mac?

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@anshayea: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: DFE-43739-578

This discussion has been closed.