I have Pro Features but credit card information isn't appearing on Apple Watch

anbollin
anbollin
Community Member

Hi there

I bought the Pro Features so that I can see some of my credit card information on my Apple Watch. With in the 1Password app, under my credit cards, I selected to "Add to Apple Watch".

Then, when using my Apple Watch, I would launch the 1Password app, and continue to get the following message "You can add items from the 1Password app on your phone. Requires Pro Features".

1Password Version: 5.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:upgrade-ios, ug:ios/new-user, kb:upgrade-ios, kb-search:apple watch, kb:watch-ioskeychain

Comments

• anbollin
    anbollin
    Community Member

P.S. I also had turned on the "Enable Apple Watch" setting under the 1Password app from the iPhone

• Hi @anbollin,

I'm sorry to hear you are running into troubles with 1Password for Apple Watch. I notice you are on the iOS 9.1 beta. We haven't yet tested against that, but we do have a build of 1Password and its included Watch app submitted to Apple for iOS 9 and watchOS 2 compatibility. I imagine once that is released (hopefully in the coming days) that it will work as intended for you.

In the meantime, one thing I would like you to try is removing and re-installing the 1Password for Apple Watch app from the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Let me know if that gives it the nudge it might be needing.

• anbollin
    anbollin
    Community Member

Hi Chris, yes I have already tried your suggestion two times (removing & re-installing the 1Password for Apple Watch app from the Apple Watch app on my iPhone) with no success :'(

• @anbollin On those Credit Card items, please try tapping Remove from Apple Watch and then Add to Apple Watch to reset the tag.

Alos, have you only tagged Credit Card items? If so, what happens if you try a Login or Secure Note?

• anbollin
    anbollin
    Community Member

Hello again, I have removed and added credit card items on three occasions without success. I am able to create a Secure Note, but when I "Add to Apple Watch" it gets properly tagged but does not appear on the Watch.

• @anbollin May I ask if your watch is on watchOS 1.0.1 or watchOS 2.0? I know the iPhone is on the 9.1 beta.

I'm wondering if it is an issue with the OS on the watch. We hope to have our build for iOS 9 and watchOS 2 approved soon.

• anbollin
    anbollin
    Community Member

The Watch's OD is 1.0.1 (12S632)

• @anbollin Since we're about 24 hours out from the official release of iOS 9 and watchOS 2, and our updates to support those, let's see if getting your watch on watchOS 2 along with our update tomorrow helps things out. I have a feeling it will as there are many improvements there.

• ChrisJenkins
    ChrisJenkins
    Community Member

Hello, I have exactly the same issue. I am using 1Password 6.0 which I believe is the iOS9 certified release. my iPhone 6 is on iOS 9.0 official release and my Watch is on watchOS 2.0 Gold Master seed. I have Pro Features and my credit card info did used to appear on the Watch when I was using the previous 1Password release (5.5) with iOS 8.4.1 and watchOS 1.0.1. Now nothing appears on the Watch except the message about adding items from my iPhone and needing Pro features. I have tried all the above troubleshooting steps (uninstalling/reinstalling he watch app, removing and re-adding items in 1Password on the iPhone) but nothing appears on the Watch...

• Hi @ChrisJenkins! Sorry to hear you are continuing to have trouble with 1Password for Apple Watch. It looks like you've tried most of the basic troubleshooting steps.

The next thing I can think to try is to uninstall and reinstall the 1Password app on the iPhone. Before doing so, make sure all your data is synced. Also, it is not a bad idea to make a backup.

Let me know if the reinstall helps.

• ChrisJenkins
    ChrisJenkins
    Community Member

Hi @chrisdj. That seems to have fixed it. After a full uninstall, re-install, re-sync and re-installing the app on the Watch now the items marked as 'show on Apple Watch' are showing there and I also checked that if I add new items they also show up. Not sure why it was broken before when it had been working; one of those mysteries I suppose.

• @ChrisJenkins Glad to hear it! My guess is something was gummed up in the iOS app to Watch app communications.

• flyer
    flyer
    Community Member

Since upgrading Apple Watch to OS2 1Password no longer work with Apple Watch

• Hi @flyer, I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried removing and reinstalling 1Password for Apple Watch from the Watch app on iOS?

• flyer
    flyer
    Community Member

Hi chris, since the upgrade from iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.1 its solve the problem 1Password now works on watch

• Hi @flyer! That's terrific news! Thanks for the update!

This discussion has been closed.