Large font size issues with 1Password 6 on iOS 9 [Confirmed, will improve soon]

goosguardian
goosguardian
Community Member
edited September 2015 in iOS

I am a public beta user for iOS 9.1, when your update came out yesterday, I noticed that the fonts were off. Can you please address this issue? I can provide a screenshot of this issue need be...

Comments

• Hi @goosguardian,

We do not currently have a version of 1Password available for iOS 9.1. We just released our update for iOS 9 yesterday. :) I'm going to move this thread over to our iOS beta forum, where I'd suggest keeping an eye out for beta updates.

Thanks!

Ben

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member

@goosguardian Could you provide a screenshot? I'm also on iOS 9.1 PB1 and I don't see any strange things regarding fonts..

• Hi @goosguardian,

I'm also running iOS 9.1 beta 1 here and I am not seeing issues with the font.

Do you have Dynamic Text Size turned on? If yes, is the problem in the Settings view of 1Password?

• goosguardian
    goosguardian
    Community Member

OK guys, Mike T answered my question. It turns out that my fonts were too big and were crowding some features on the app! All is well...

• MikeT
    edited September 2015

Hi @goosguardian,

That's great to hear. We certainly do not want you to lower your font size just to make 1Password usable, we are aware of strange cosmetic issues with the font sizes at the highest levels and we're working on fixing that in a future update. I don't have a timeframe on this but we want to fix accessibility issues ASAP.

ref: OPI-2500

• goosguardian
    goosguardian
    Community Member

That's great! Thanks for the update... ;)

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.