Login information missing from browser extension (1password mini)

Options

Hi, I'm having an issue this morning with missing login information within the 1Password chrome extension and mini browser. My work login exists within the 1Password client but does not show up in the browser. As far as I can tell its the only information missing. I deleted the extension and re-installed it but still no luck.

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• pdxguy
    pdxguy
    Community Member
    Options

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hi @pdxguy,

With most cases like these the cause tends to be the display setting each item has. If you edit your Work Login item you will see two new options appear at the botton, one titled display, the other submit. My guess is the display option is current set to Never display in browser. If you change it back to the default setting of Always that should cause the item to appear in 1Password mini.

Does that work for you?

• pdxguy
    pdxguy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, that was it. Strange that the setting got changed. I've not modified that entry in a long time other than updating the password in the browser recently.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pdxguy: It could have been a simple late-night mis-click. I've been there! :lol:

At any rate, thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that did the trick. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.