How to enter username, password, AND MORE

Options
Bern Shanfield
Bern Shanfield
Community Member

How to fill in usual user name and password AND check a Radio Box AND fill in a text field all on the same page.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: ug:mac/create-an-item, ug:mac/add-custom-fields, ug:mac/, kb-search:3 part passwords, kb:fix-website-login

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Greetings @Bern Shanfield,

The best bet is to create the Login item from within your browser. When you do this 1Password can view the page and record how you've set the various fields. Here is a link on How to manually save a Login. Now some sites might need some tweaking but most should work doing this. Should you find a particular site that doesn't please do let us know in our section, 1Password > Saving and Filling in Browsers and we'll look into it for you. Obviously to best help we would need the URL so we can test and discover the route to a working Login item. I hope that helps but if you have follow up questions please do ask.

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

Thanks and this doesn't help.

Here is the site: https://hdapps.homedepot.com/LaborMgtTools/WFMEssLauncher

What's missing is being able to click on the radio button and fill in a store number for my store, the other fields work fine.

As it is an employee login I can not give you my credentials.

Can you do anything with this?

Thanks
    Bern

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hi @Bern Shanfield,

I tried visiting the site. I set the radio button to Store and filled the Store field as well as the other two fields. I then created a Login item using our How to manually save a Login guide. After reloading the page I filled using the Login item I had just created and it correctly changed the radio button and filled all three fields.

Here is a screenshot of the Login item created.

How does this compare to yours? You're quite right, we definitely don't want your login credentials nor want you to post anything here that's remotely personal as they're public forums. What we can do is compare the structure and what fields were found etc.

• Bern Shanfield
    Bern Shanfield
    Community Member
    Options

Hi littlebobbytables

Yup it did work. I must have made a mistake when I tried doing it this way prior to asking for support.

Thank you for taking the time to straigten this out for me, YEA this will be a nice time saver for me!

Thanks again!
    Bern :)

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi @Bern Shanfield,

On behalf of littlebobbytables, you're most welcome! Thanks for letting us know that you were able to get it to work with a little help.

We're here for you any time! :)

This discussion has been closed.