1password.html and the "<" character

If I try and view my passwords by going into dropbox.com and opening 1password.html, I run into an issue. (This is something I have to do often on remote computers or on any Linux box.) In Chrome or Firefox, any passwords that have the "<" character in them are truncated at that character. If I had to guess I would say that the web interface doesn't literal out special HTML characters.

I know I could just set the password generator to not use special characters. However, this seems like a thing Agile WS could fix this very easily.

Christian

Comments

• If I try and view my passwords by going into dropbox.com and opening 1password.html, I run into an issue. (This is something I have to do often on remote computers or on any Linux box.) In Chrome or Firefox, any passwords that have the "<" character in them are truncated at that character. If I had to guess I would say that the web interface doesn't literal out special HTML characters.

I know I could just set the password generator to not use special characters. However, this seems like a thing Agile WS could fix this very easily.

Christian

File > Repair 1Password Data might fix this.

• File > Repair 1Password Data might fix this.

And it did!

Thank you, sir.

Christian
  • DBrownDBrown 1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forum, Christian, and thanks for updating the thread!
This discussion has been closed.