iCloud sync just hangs on iPhone (IOS 9)

Options
palankai
palankai
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting synced my vault.
I've recently bought the mac version and the pro version for my phone as well.
OSX: 10.10, iOS 9

First try:
I've installed the both application. I've selected on iPhone the iCloud sync, then it just hangs with this message:
Looking up iCloud information...

Then I've restarted the phone, I've tried to turn off and on again the mobile data feature, I tried just trough WiFi without success...
I don't understand totally but the WiFi sync doesn't work too (It doesn't find my computer)

On my phone I removed every data, iCloud data, then I tried again - same result.
I uninstalled, the installed it again, haven't helped.

I tried to do a fresh start on iPhone, removed the iCloud data end the local data as well...

I haven't started to use it - so I can restart anything without trouble on any devices.

Unrelated question: On App Store (OSX), on purchases page says (without detailed information): An error has occurred...

I'm pretty sure it's an awesome application, I really want to use it, so please help me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: ug:ios/sync-over-wifi, ug:ios/sync-with-dropbox, ug:ios/sync-over-wifi, kb:sync-options, kb:icloud-troubleshooting

Comments

• Hi @palankai,

Can you try this:

1. Plug in the power to the iPhone, there are some glitches we're seeing with iOS 9 that might be related to how Apple implemented the Low Power Mode. This has fixed a few issues. When you do plug it in, wait a few minutes and force quit the 1Password app via the app switcher and start 1Password again, does it work?
    2. If not, then, please try resetting your network settings. That does explain why Wi-Fi sync wouldn't work either.

Before doing this, please note that it will:

1. Remove your known wifi networks and their passwords. You'll have to re-add all of this data
    2. Potentially resetting VPN settings
    3. Any number of other network related settings might be reset.

Here's how to reset it: Open the main Settings application, go to General > Reset and choosing Reset Network Settings

• ImJohnHime
    ImJohnHime
    Community Member
    Options

This worked for me MikeT. Thank you.

• Thanks for the update!

This discussion has been closed.