Login creation through the app as opposed to web logins

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

I downloaded Paper for iOS app by FiftyThree. Waze the multi platform app (map and traffic community site) had been doing this for quite a while now. It doesn't lend itself well to easy password maintenance.

How easy or difficult would it be for 1Password to handle these sites?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you're asking. You can create a new Login item in 1Password for iOS and add your username and password there, if all you're trying to do is store login credentials for an app (as opposed to a website). Let me know if this helps! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi @brenty. I am used to the "Desktop" way of doing things. Waze, etc. now forces users on to a mobile first strategy which I accept, but not willingly. :( I apologise for any ambiguities!

I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what you're asking. You can create a new Login item in 1Password for iOS and add your username and password there, if all you're trying to do is store login credentials for an app (as opposed to a website). Let me know if this helps! :)

Thanks for the hint. Is 1Password Pro 6 a free update? I've just updated my iPad 4 to iOS 9 and saw the update.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the hint. Is 1Password Pro 6 a free update? I've just updated my iPad 4 to iOS 9 and saw the update.

@wkleem: Yep! 1Password for iOS version 6 is a continuation, for lack of a better term: it's simply a new version of the app in the App Store, so if you've previously purchased 1Password 4 or the Pro Features in upgrade in 1Password 5 you won't need to pay again. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.