Extension requires password every time

Options
geertvandingenen
geertvandingenen
Community Member
edited September 2015 in iOS

Hi

I'm running 1Password on both my iPhone 6 and my iPad Air. Settings are not to close 1Password on exit and to lock it after 10 minutes. On iPhone I also have touch ID enabled and both devices are running iOS 9. 1Password version is the latest BTW. In the main app, everything is working as expected. It's the browser extension on iPad that's not working as expected I think. It requests the password every time I try to login to a site. Even when I first unlock the main app, the extension asks for the vault password every single time. On iPhone, it's working as expected and the extension does not re-require touch ID every time. I've tried restarting (soft and hard) the iPad, force closing the main app, disabling and re-enabling the extension, even deleting the main app alltogether and re-installing it. Still does not work. Any ideas? Is this an iOS 9 related issue, I can't remember having this on iOS 8?

Also, while in landscape, the unlock button on the extension itself does not work, I have to use the 'Go' on the keyboard. In portrait mode, this button works.

Thanks for your reply!
Geert

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• geertvandingenen
    geertvandingenen
    Community Member
    Options

:-) seems to be fixed by todays 6.0.1 update. Thanks, great work!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @geertvandingenen,

Thanks for following up here! I'm so sorry that we didn't get to you in time to be of use, but it's great to hear that the update resolved things for you.

I hope that 1Password behaves perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any other questions or concerns, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.