Feature Req: "Set Favorite/Preferred" for multiple logins on same domain

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but as I find myself having to manage an increasing number of Google & Twitter accounts, I think it would be great to be able to set a "favorite" or preferred login for a particular domain, if you have multiple 1Password logins for that domain.

So, even though I have 10 separate Google logins in my 1Password keychain, I only really use one particular login 90% of the time, so it would be great if I could flag that login as a "preferred" login, so when I invoke the 1Password keyboard shortcut in my web-browser, my preferred login for that domain appears first in the popup list. That way, all I have to do is press the forward-arrow key once, hit Enter, and I'm logged in.

Even better would be to have the preferred login auto-selected in the popup list, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are API/UI limitations that would prevent this across different browsers.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    This suggestion has come up from time to time. Thank you for letting us know it would be useful to you. We will look into improving this in a future update!

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.