Multiple Logins on Windows Desktop Version

Options

I am looking to purchase a password manager. It appears that 1Password might be the best fit. Here are a couple of things that I am trying to confirm.

1. Is the charge a one time charge (ie no annual fee)?

2. With the windows desktop version, can both myself and my husband have separate logins? If so, can we share some of our data with each other (ie info on shared credit cards, bank accounts, utilities etc) but keep some segregated (ie stand alone accounts, our own online accounts like amazon etc)?

3. We both have android phones. It couldn't determine whether you have the same access on your phone that you have on the desktop version.

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:family, kb:pro-features-faq, kb-search:family, kb:license-requirements

Comments

• @jlsoderlund - The purchase of 1Password for Windows is a one off charge and there is no annual fee. You can purchase 1Password for Windows here. The purchase is good for yourself and up to 5 other family members.

You and and your husband can maintain a separate vault as well as sharing a vault for any shared items. We have a great guide explaining how to share vaults here.

1Password is also available for Android and you can sync between your Android devices and your Windows PC using Dropbox as described in these guides -

This discussion has been closed.