A "real" extension!!

Way to go! Like Pinocchio, you've become, not a real boy but a "real" extension. Now that Firefox is in version 41, it's great your FF extension no longer has caveats. Thanks!

-G.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @gorham - I'm so glad the extension is working well for you now - you are very welcome :)

• gorham
    gorham
    Community Member

Ah. I misled you, Laura. It worked fine before but the actual extension page had a warning strip above it. I knew from previous discussions that you weren't going to finish the authorization process until v. 41. And you did. Never a problem, just a pat on the back. I probably shouldn't have opened a thread for it but I couldn't find a way to comment on your Facebook page. So it goes.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gorham: No way! I'm glad you took the time to post! Thank you thank you thank you! :love:

Indeed, that warning strip was pretty scary looking, so both for ourselves and our users we were excited to put that behind us and get on board with Mozilla's new extension signing requirement. You're most welcome! Thanks again for your support and just know that we're here for you if you have any comments or questions in the future! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.