Is there a way I can save credit or debit card photos in 1password app

swapnil3d
swapnil3d
Community Member

Is there a way I can save credit or debit card photos in 1password app? Kindly let me know l.

Comments

• Hi @swapnil3d,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Currently no, there is no way to add attachments / photos from the iOS app. They can be added from either the Mac or Windows app, and synced over if you've purchased the Pro features for iOS.

Thanks!

Ben

• swapnil3d
    swapnil3d
    Community Member

Thanks for quick turnaround.i have purchased the iPhone app. Can I use my desktop PC which has Windows 7 for this purpose?

• You can. 1Password for Windows is a separate product (sold separately) but we do have a free trial available here:

https://agilebits.com/downloads

Thanks!

Ben

• bmoorhouse1
    bmoorhouse1
    Community Member

Why, if the iphone has its own camera, would I not be able to simply import the images into 1password for iOS from the iPhone camera roll? This was the one feature I fully expected/hoped to see implemented in the next update, and I was disappointed to see it was not included in 1Password 6.

As it is, I have to take a picture with my phone, email that picture to my mac at home, wait until I get home, open 1password there, copy the image from mail into 1password, and wait for the database on my phone to sync. Considering I have all the tools on my phone to do this in one step from anywhere, the fact that I have to endure this level of inconvenence when using the attachments feature is baffling.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@bmoorhouse1 - The reason you cannot do this now is that the ability to do so has not yet been implemented in the iOS version. As you probably know, the feature you want is one of the most often-requested additions. Many of the AgileBits staff have expressed enthusiasm for adding it. My guess is that you should be patient and you will see that ability added. (I have no insider information, though. I am not an Agileabits employee.)

It wasn't very long ago that you couldn't see attachments in the iOS version at all. They didn't sync from the desktop, so the current situation is already a big improvement over that.

• bmoorhouse1
    bmoorhouse1
    Community Member

"The reason you cannot do this now is that the ability to do so has not yet been implemented in the iOS version."

And

"the feature you want is one of the most often-requested additions."

means it should have been added in Version 6...

• Thanks for the feedback. :) We certainly understand the desire, and do hope to be able to address it in the future.

Ben

• bmoorhouse1
    bmoorhouse1
    Community Member

Thanks, Ben.

I'd love to see a future update add this missing feature as 1Password is great in every other regard.

• Thanks for the vote, and the kind words. :)

• jjsolomon
    jjsolomon
    Community Member

Please implement this ASAP. Put it on the top of the backlog THIS sprint. Thanks

• Please see my response here. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.