Need syncing help

Lmk
Lmk
Community Member

MacBook Pro-current version Yosemite
IPhone 6, 8.4.1
New IPad mini 4-ccurrent iOS 9
Can't sync logins from iCloud. Only cards and faves show.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lmk
    Lmk
    Community Member

1pw-5
    Do not know how to find extension version
    Os9-current
    iCloud sync

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Lmk: I'm sorry to hear that! First, please follow this guide to enable the 1Password extension in the bottom (actions) row of the Share sheet:

Enabling the 1Password Extension (iOS)

Then follow the steps in this guide to check your iCloud setup, as it will help narrow down the problem:

iCloud troubleshooting

Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• Lmk
    Lmk
    Community Member

Thanks.
    Second/third questions: on my iPad mini 4, when I tap the 1P icon, I seem to be stuck on the 1P settings screen. Also, when I can't seem to set the Touch ID for 1P.

This was so easy on my phone. Don't understand the difficulty i'm having.

Thanks again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Lmk: You're welcome, but I'm sorry that you're still having trouble! It does sound like we're making progress though. :)

I seem to be stuck on the 1P settings screen.

One think that has changed in 1Password 6 (on iOS 9) is that Settings ('gear' icon) is no longer an annoying dialog box. It's simply another option along the left side. Just tap one of the others — for example the 'filing cabinet', for Categories — to go to another section.

Also, when I can't seem to set the Touch ID for 1P.

Some people have encountered strange issues with Touch ID not showing as available on devices (such as our beloved iPad mini 4!) that clearly support Touch ID.

Hopefully, though, it's simply a matter of knowing where to look and what to look for! Just go to 1Password Settings > Security and enable Touch ID (the fourth option from the top, under Auto-Lock).

I hope this helps. Please let me know how it turns out! :)

• Lmk
    Lmk
    Community Member

Brenty, thanks for your help.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of @brenty you're very welcome. Hopefully everything is working smoothly now but if it isn't please do let us know :smile:

This discussion has been closed.