Is there any way to modify the credit card types?

Options
chaimk
chaimk
Community Member

I have a credit card with a different type from what is in the hard-coded choices. Is there a way to add a new credit card type?

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:credit card type

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @chaimk,

Unfortunately it's not currently possible to enter a different credit card type in that field. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! If you don't mind letting us know the type of card you have, I can submit a request to our developers to have that added (although I can't make any promised about if/when that would happen). Otherwise, we do have an open feature request to add an option for "Other" as the credit card type, and I can add your comments to that.

ref: OPM-940

• rudyp16
    rudyp16
    Community Member
    Options

Other would be god

• @rudyp16 Thanks for the vote. :+1: I've added yours to the tally. We appreciate the feedback.

• rudyp16
    rudyp16
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    The Credit Card Type should be a dynamic field (in other words, the user should be able to click on a + and add whatever he want's. Make that part of the Pro version. I've been using @Keeper for years now but I'm seriously thinking of moving over to 1Password.

Whe I do and pay the 9.99. is that good for my Desktop, iPhone 6X and iPad? And is that a 1 time charge or is it 9.99 every year?

Thanks,
    Rudy

• @rudyp16 1Password is actually licensed on a per-platform basis, so the Pro features on iOS are just for that platform. You can use them on your iPhone and iPad of course. On a Mac, though, you'll need a different license. The same goes for a Windows computer. If you're looking for something more subscription-based, 1Password for Teams may fit you very well. You get all the apps with it, and everything is synced nicely to the Teams server. :)

• rudyp16
    rudyp16
    Community Member
    Options

What about the cost for iOS? Is it a one time charge?

• @rudyp16 The iOS app is actually freemium, so you can use the basic features for free and grab the Pro features at a one-time in-app purchase. :)

This discussion has been closed.