I have created multiple vaults on my pc. I now sync them to my ios devices using the wifi option.

scenario
3 window/mac licenses at remote locations
3 IOS 1 password pro licenses
I want to use the wifi option of keeping the vaults in sync using the mobile device to the PC when visiting the remote locations
Two questions

1. I have created multiple vaults on my pc (personal and work). I now want to sync the vaults to my ios devices using the wifi option. Not the dropbox option. I don't see that its possible to sync my second vault to my mobile device. Eventhough I switched to the second vault on my pc and enabled the wifi sync

2. I am also wanting to share a vault (work) with other users dispersed across other locations. I don't want to use the dropbox option due to our corporate policy. So the idea would be to sync from one PC to a mobile device using wifi and then once I am at the other location to sync from my mobile device to another user when using the wifi network. So the idea is to use the wifi networks for syncing across all mobile devices and pcs when using the same wifi networks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq, kb:sync-options, kb-search:I have created multiple vaults on my pc. Can I now sync them to my ios devices using the wifi option, kb:choose-sharing, kb:share-vault

Comments

This discussion has been closed.