Investor Place login issues

Options

Comments

• Merle
    Merle
    Community Member
    Options

The web site that won't accept 1Password is navelliergrowth.investorplace.com

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Merle: I've split this off into a separate discussion in the browser filling category of the forums so we can work on this particular issue.

I tested this in both Chrome and Firefox using 1Password 3, 4, and 5 using our latest extension for each and didn't have any trouble either saving or filling the login.

This is the login URL I found:

http://navelliergrowth.investorplace.com/login.html

And I used this method to manually save a new login for the site:

Manually Save a Login

If you can tell us the URL in particular you're having trouble with, along with the exact browser and extension versions you're using, we'll be happy to test them and try to offer a solution, workaround, and improvements in the future!

That said, in many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form. Please let me know how it turns out! :)

• Merle
    Merle
    Community Member
    Options

Finally I did get it to work on my iPad. Haven't tried iMac yet. Also is there a newer version of 1password I can use on the iPad? This one makes me go to 1 password, enter and choose a site. On my Mac, I go to site and it automatically enters the saved password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Merle: While you can use the 1Password extension in Safari, I find it's a bit quicker and more convenient to use 1Browser in 1Password itself:

Using 1Browser to Fill Logins

Does this help? If you can tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using and where you're running into trouble, I should be able to offer more specific advice. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.