i have cyberfox where is my 1 password for that browser

Options

I have multiple versions of of browsers which use same profile firefox ( installed in that one) one of which cyberfox and I need to know how to install it in that browser.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i have cyberfox where is my 1 password for that browser

Comments

• Hi @shademan69,

We have a security check in place to make sure 1Password extension is loaded in a known browser version that's code-signed by the vendor that makes the browser. This prevents someone from modifying your browser to grab data, like grabbing the data being filled by the 1Password extension.

We keep a database of these code signatures to make sure the browser can be trusted and unfortunately, we can only test and keep the signatures of the most popular browsers, Cyberfox is not on this list and it is not likely we'll add this for now.

You can disable the code signature check in 1Password and it will then work in Cyberfox but that can increase the chance of security issues down the line since it is disabled for all browsers you have. If someone gives you an infected copy of Cyberfox or any other browser, your 1Password data can be exposed. You can find out how to disable it here: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-validation/win.html

This discussion has been closed.