1Password5 on my Mac is not showing all my vaults.

Options
jsapsin
jsapsin
Community Member

I have two vaults: "Primary" and "1Password". I can see both on iOS. On my Mac, I see only "Primary". 1Password is actually my up-to-date vault; Primary has outdated information. I'd like to: (a) get my Mac to recognize the 1Password vault; and (b) delete the "Primary" vault. I'm not sure how I got to this point but badly need to fix it. My wife is going to murder me.

1Password Version: 5.3.2 (Mac)
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Drobox
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq, ug:mac/, kb:contact-us, kb:move-vault

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jsapsin,

If you're only seeing one vault in 1Password on your Mac, it sounds like you need to sync/add your other vault to 1Password on your Mac (each vault syncs separately). However, if you want to get rid of the current Primary vault on your Mac and use the secondary vault as your new Primary, that will take a few additional steps. To make sure we give you the right steps to get everything situated the way you want, we'll need to know a few more details:

• Do you have any data in the Primary vault that you need to save, or is it ok to delete it?
    • Is the Primary vault on iOS the same as the Primary vault on your Mac? If so, do you want to delete it from iOS as well, and make the secondary vault into the new Primary?
    • Do you share either vault with anyone else (such as your wife, for example)?
    • What computers/devices do you sync with 1Password? Just one Mac and one iOS device? Or are there others?
    • Open 1Password on your Mac, go to 1Password > Preferences, click the Sync tab, and select your Primary vault on the left. Is Dropbox currently selected as the sync method? If so, what is the file path shown there for the .agilekeychain file?
    • Do you have any other vaults listed on the left side of the Sync preferences? (If so, please also check if Dropbox sync is enabled for them, and their file path to the .agilekeychain file.)
    • Open 1Password on your iOS device and go to Settings > Vaults, tap the 'i' button to the right of the Primary vault, then tap Sync Service / Dropbox. What is the file path for the .agilekeychain file (underneath Current Sync Method / Dropbox)?
    • Go back to the Vaults screen and tap the 'i' button next to your secondary vault, then tap Sync Service / Dropbox. What is the file path for the .agilekeychain file (underneath Current Sync Method / Dropbox)?
    • Do you have any other vaults listed on the Vaults screen on iOS?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.