Sync on premise and enterprise solution in general

auge
auge
Community Member

Hi there,
I am looking for an enterprise solution for password sharing in an enterprise.
Using 1Pw privately and being convinced by its quality (and features) I consider using it for that purpose.
But there are 2 important questions:
1. is there any volume licensing (I am not talking about rebate, but I guess the family editions are not licensable for an e.g. 5-user business use case)
2. what about any different cloud sync than dropbox ? dropbox doesn't provide any special intelligence (compared to iClouds coredata), so it is the filesystem/blocklevel sync that is probably crucial - do other services (like own cloud) provide the same 'logic' ?
I am aware that I lose some functionality (like iOS app compatibility), but I need the data to stay on premise.

1Password Version: 5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options, kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• auge
    auge
    Community Member
    edited October 2015

So, me again, the search did it I guess, it's pretty much all in here.
    But I was misguided and motivated by that "ask me now"-button on the product page to just type in my thoughts....
    Thanks - you can close the ticket/thread!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@auge: Hey, not a problem! Sometimes the answers are easy to find, but often it is difficult even knowing the right thing to search for. If you have any other questions at all, don't hesitate to ask, and we'll be happy to help. Cheers! :)

And in case it helps you or anyone else who stumbles on this thread, we offer volume licensing through the AgileBits Business Store. 1Password also supports Dropbox, iCloud, and Wi-Fi Sync, depending on your platform. In the case of the first two, we offer them because they have robust APIs which we utilize on mobile, granular sync (rather than whole files), and have been tested extensively. We may support other services in the future though.

This discussion has been closed.