move onepassword account to a computer that has an old legacy act. of someone else

Options
dharrop
dharrop
Community Member

I have a onepass acct., that i have always used from my iphone. I would like to migrate this account to a computer. the computer used to belong to somone else who had a different onepassword acct. How do I download my account to this mac?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: move onepassword account to a computer that has an old legacy act. of someone else

Comments

• Hey @dharrop! There are actually no 1Password accounts — we don't store any of your data. :) If you use 1Password on your iPhone, all of your logins and passwords are kept on your iPhone, unless you choose to sync things. To get started moving things to your Mac, it's best to set up some sort of sync method on your iPhone so you can move your data over. Here's our guide for choosing which sync method you want to use: https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

Once you figure out which one you prefer, you can head over to the AgileBits Store or Mac App Store to purchase 1Password. If you're going to use iCloud as your sync method, you'll need to use the version of 1Password from the Mac App Store. If not, you can purchase it from the AgileBits Store.

Let us know if you have any questions about the migration.

This discussion has been closed.