How to synch from android into windows? Works windows to android

NorfolknHope
NorfolknHope
Community Member

I run both android and windows versions. I can synch between androids, but not from android to windows. Currently running Windows 10 and android 4.4.2 and 4.2.2

1Password Version: 4.6.0
Extension Version: 587
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How to synch from android into windows?

Comments

• Hey @NorfolknHope. :)

Can you verify that you have Dropbox installed and running on your Windows 10 device? If so, please launch 1Password 4 for Windows and select "I've used 1Password before." Then navigate to your Dropbox folder and locate the .agilekeychain folder that makes up your vault. Select that and 1Password on Windows should sync your existing vault.

If you're having trouble with that, I'd like you to make sure your data is intact in Dropbox using 1PasswordAnywhere. To do so, log into https://www.dropbox.com in a web browser. Locate the 1Password.agilekeychain folder and open the 1Password.html file you find inside. After logging in with your master password, do you see all of your data in Dropbox?

Let me know how that goes!

• NorfolknHope
    NorfolknHope
    Community Member

I have Dropbox installed and running on Windows 10. Not exactly sure where to find 'Ive used 1Password before'. Do I need to uninstall and then reinstall?

Aside from the above, the data is all on Dropbox.com, and is up to date.

• NorfolknHope
    NorfolknHope
    Community Member

Success, all now working! Thanks for your help

• Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that you got everything syncing properly. :)

As to the "I've used 1Password before," option, that shows up on first launch of the app. It sounds like you had already passed that step. At any rate, I'm glad you were able to reconfigure sync!

Let us know if you need anything else in the future. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.