I contacted the site 2 days ago. Can you help w/ license or do I have to pay an upgrade fee for V-5

Since none has returned my message, I'm I to assume that you couldn't assist with version 3 for Mac? I'm trying to ascertain if I have to upgrade from version 3 for Mac of pay a new fee for the version that I thought was an upgrade to V-3. To repeat, I lost my license, and don't have my previous email address. I purchased V-3 and have purchased a new mac and my email is not the same. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:contact-us, kb:mac-app-store-vs-agilebits-store

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @trajohn01,

I tried looking for another message from you but I couldn't find anything here on the forums or in our ticketing system. Did you contact us using a different email address? I only ask so that we don't end up with two channels of communication and causing any confusion as a result. Please don't post the email address here but if you did email us you should have received an automated reply with a ticket ID which you can post without revealing anything.

What I can let you know is that 1Password 4 for Mac was a paid upgrade over 1Password 3 for Mac. Later we made 1Password 5 a free upgrade to all 1Password 4 customers but whether you're upgrading to 1Password 4 or 5 it is still a paid upgrade over 1Password 3 for Mac. We can supply more specifics once we've located your licence and confirmed your situation. So if you emailed us do you have a ticket ID?

This discussion has been closed.